The UV System was developed based on 20 years of experience in water injection on offshore platforms, water treatment for fish farming and drinking water plants in Norway.
- High power UV for the efficient killing or inactivation of organisms, bacteria and pathogens in ballast water
- One UV lamp per chamber (167 m3/h flow rate per chamber)
- Standardized UV chamber, installed in parallel on a single manifold for higher flows
- Developed and manufactured for installation aboard ships
- Optimized for minimum maintenance and ease of operation. It is self-cleaning, with no moving parts or need for chemical cleaning
- UV and temperature sensor in each chamber
- No flow reduction under operating in IMO / USCG model